Joy Women's Slipper (Aubergine)
The Joy slipper is the embodiment of comfort and warmth. The luxurious 100% sheepskin lining and the light, flexible signature Nuknuuk cushioned sole will provide comfort all year long.
This item may be available at Costco Canada at a cash and carry price.Fit Details
- Easy slip-on style slipper
- Memory foam infused insole
- For half sizes, please order up one size
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- 100% suede upper.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Approximate heel height: 2.54 cm
- Color: Aubergine
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
Très confortables et durables.
Have owned several pairs of these beautiful slippers and love them. Slippers were quickly and efficiently delivered. See you in the fall for another pair!
I love the Joy slipper. I have a couple of pairs from Costco. They are of course more expensive on the Nuknuuk website, but when I saw that they came in aubergine I thought I would treat myself as I love that colour. When they arrived I was quite disappointed because the colour is more like dusty rose, not dark like aubergine. I’m keeping them because they are still nice slippers. Be aware that there is a $7 fee for return shipping.
Hello Janet, Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us. We are very sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your slippers. Since our slippers are made of natural fibres, there can be slight variations in the colours. We will reach out to you via email directly to get more feedback from you.
They are everything I had hoped for. Love them.
I have been wearing these slip-on nuknuuks for years now. Treat myself once a year to a pair, so now have built quite a collection. Introduced to my granddaughters and one even wears hers to school. She's a trendsetter and innovator.