Becca Women's Slipper (Pink)
Our new Becca slipper is the embodiment of comfort and warmth. The luxurious 100% sheepskin lining and the light, flexible signature Nuknuuk cushioned sole will provide comfort all year long.
This item is available exclusively online.Fit Details
- Easy slip-on style slipper.
- Memory foam infused insole
- The sheepskin can offer a tighter fit at first. Please go up a size for a looser fit and for half sizes.
- For half sizes, please order up one size.
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- 100% suede upper.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Approximate heel height: 2.54 cm
- Color: Pink
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
My first introduction to nuknuuks was from Costco & I fell in love I went 2 sizes bigger, from a 6 to an 8 and I loved how they felt. When I couldn't find them at Costco I purchased what I thought would be a similar style from Nuknuuk, the Harvest "Becca" slipper, again in an 8 however this style was too big. I had my daughter try them on (she really didn't want to) and when she did, she was also in love so we kept that pair for her (she's usually a 7) I then reordered myself a 7 in the grey "Joys" which fit perfect, more like the Costco style (albeit not the same colours). That lead me to felling like my other daughter should have some as well upon her return from university so I purchased her a pink 7 in the "Beccas" (6 in most shoes) lol. So the whole fam jam is in them and loves them. Super good for our backs on our cold, hard floors.
I am on probably my 20th pate of your slippers for women. And it’s usually the Becca style slip on. They are very comfortable, I just find that the so,Ed are not as sturdy as they use to be. Quality I think has been compromised for cost.
Hello Debra, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you're enjoying your Becca slipper but we are sorry to hear you do not feel the Ed slipper is as sturdy as it used to. The Ed design and craftmanship as not changed but the natural materials can sometimes affect the fit and structure. If you have any concerns with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com. Kindest regards,
First time I have purchased from the website, have always bought from Costco. These one are nicer.
Love the product and have been using it for 15 years! Best slippers ever!!!
These are the most comfortable slippers and very durable! I even ended up buying my mom a pair. Would definitely buy again!