Alexa Women's Slipper (Pink)
The Alexa slipper was inspired by our best-seller the Joy slipper. The Alexa gives you the same 100% luxurious sheepskin lining and signature Nuknuuk indoor/outdoor sole topped with a fun, colourful knit exterior.
This item is available exclusively online.
- Easy slip-on style slipper
- Memory foam infused insole
- For half sizes, please order up one size
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- Cotton, polyester outer.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Approximate heel height: 2.54 cm
- Color: Pink
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
Excellent! I love these slippers!
Nuknuuks are so amazing! The level of comfort is not found in any other slippers that I have ever tried. Just got a bunch for Mother’s Day gifts as ever women needs a pair
I bought my first pair of Nuknuuks from Costco. Absolutely loved them. They were flying off the shelves when I bought them so they were an impulse purchase. I absolutely loved them and so did my 15 year old daughter. So I picked her up a pair from Costco at Christmas. Unfortunately they were the wrong size and when I went to return them they were sold out. I searched in vain over the Internet but couldn’t find any. I put on an alert at the Nuknuuk site for when they expected to receive a new shipment. The new ones arrived at the warehouse within the dates posted on this site. I ordered them on a Thursday and I received them on the Monday. And with free shipping! She absolutely loves them. So soft and comfortable! I plan on buying some fir my adult sons too
I've been wearing these slippers for years now and I love everything about them. They keep my feet toasty warm!
Quick delivery, and they are wonderful! Pink would not have been my choice, but seems like everyone wanted your slippers this year, so pink it was!