Lacey Women's Slipper (Indigo)
The Lacey leather slipper provides the ultimate in comfort and timeless style.
The added leather lace with traditional bow offers a fresh spin on the classic staple.
The slipper is lined in 100% sheepskin. The lining is warm but breathable, allowing moisture to be wicked away. The durable and light indoor/outdoor sole means that you don't have to part with your Nuknuuks, even when leaving the house!
This item is available exclusively online.
Final Sale. No Exchanges. No Refunds.
- Closed back style slipper for ultimate comfort.
- 100% suede upper.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Nuknuuk NN logo outsole.
- Rubber outsole, designed for indoor and outdoor.
- This slipper provides a very fit.
- The suede exterior will stretch after wear.
- For a looser fit and for half sizes, please order up one size.
- Colour: Indigo
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
Great slipper. Well-made, super comfortable, and good price point. Worth every penny.
love this company, however in the end prefer my nuknuk slide slippers because the bit of height is better for my foot comfort, but quality and color is perfect, just my personal preference in end.
Je les aime beaucoup.
My wife thinks these slippers are beautiful, fit well and are well made.
I ordered my regular size 7 and I'm glad I didn't go with the advice of buying a size larger. I've been a dedicated NukNuuk wearer for years and have always found that with a bit of wear around the house, the lining does pack down and they now fit fine after only a few hours, though they felt quite snug at first. I also make handmade moccasins for other people and always tell them they WILL stretch out. It's simply the nature of suede and leather. These are also very warm and cozy. I believe I'll have room to wear socks in them very soon as well so I will wear them out and about. Good buy at the sale price too! Bought my sister a pair as well.